For the users who are looking to have a stable internet connection with a good quality of speed need to know about the most promising WiFi router- Linksys connect. It is a step-by-step setup wizard that will connect your devices and within a minute. With Linksys Connect you will get the powerful tools that allow you to manage your Wi-Fi services such as Security settings, guest access, advanced or pro settings along with Parental control features of certain apps.
You will get the Linksys Connect setup software with every purchase of Linksys Smart WiFi Router. It gets installed on your computers and PCs the moment you run the Setup CD or setup key on a computer. The installation of such a file will allow you to manage and share your network resources proficiently. In this article, you will learn the steps required for Linksys connect setup process. So, without further delay, let’s get started!!
How to setup Linksys connect on your device?
If you wish to start the Linksys connect using Linksys connect setup software, then the steps in this section will help you:-
- Connect the power cable to the router and turn it on.
- Now, connect the modem to the router.
- After this, you need to login to your registered account.
- For this, type “192.168.1.1” in the web browser and press “Enter”.
- Select the password that is hard to guess for others.
- Now, change the SSID along with the Password.
- Once entered, take precautions to keep your Linksys connect password secured.
- In the final step, it is recommended to keep updating your routers on a regular basis.
Note: For the beginners, it is suggested to visit the Linksys official website if you have any confusion related to the steps in this segment.
What are the steps required for Log In to a Linksys Connect?
In this segment, you will get to learn the login process for your Linksys Connect router using the router’s IP address and the login information. So, let’s learn the login process with the help of step by step guidelines:-
- Use your device to connect to your Linksys connect Wireless router.
- Open the web browser and enter “http://192.168.1.1” in the search bar.
- After this, visit the IP address to access the login page.
- Select “For local access, click here” tab, if the page prompts for your email ID.
- Now, enter the Linksys Connect router default login information.
In a conclusive viewpoint:-
Hopefully, the steps present in this article have helped you to setup Linksys Connect with your device. However, if you are facing any difficulty in establishing a network connection even after following the steps, then it is strongly advised to get in touch with the Customer support executives available via the toll-free number on its official website. The technicians or the support executives are available to assist you 24*7 and to resolve your queries.