It is important to know that your firmware can be termed as a program that id imprinted on the device that showcases its functionality. The firmware requires to be updated like any other software in order to keep the product updated. If your product is updated then you will be able to access all the features of the product at on place.
Here in this article, you will get the instructions for the Arris Firmware Update. The process for arris firmware update is simple as the Netgear nighthawk router setup. Here, you will get to learn the basic steps to Arris firmware update, however, if you are having some specific queries related to the topic then we request you to visit the official website and get assistance for the same. You are just requested to follow the steps given below in this article.
Arris Firmware Update router login
Before we proceed to the Arris firmware update, it is important to know how to login to your Arris wireless router. This is very important because any user cannot update their firmware version be it Nighthawk x6 r8000 Firmware. So follow the instructions given below:
- You need to make sure the Arris router is connected to the ISP modem. And both the devices are turned on. If the hardware connection between both of them is improper.
- On your computer, open a web browser and then enter the default IP address of your Arris firmware update and then tap on the “Enter” option.
- After this, you will be redirected to the “Arris firmware update login” page and you will see the login window that prompts you for the credentials.
- Enter the router credentials and then tap on the “Login” option.
- Now, when you see the “Arris firmware update router setup” page then it means toy have successfully logged into the router page.
How to do the Arris firmware update?
Whether it is an update for Netgear nighthawk r7000 or Netgear Nighthawk x6 r8000 version here your firmware will be updated in two parts that are downloading and then updating the firmware on the router. Just follow the steps given below very carefully to avoid any error:
- First of all, you need to visit the official Arris firmware update page via your web browser and then you will be redirected towards the Arris customer support page and then you can easily download the firmware version.
Point to remember: You are required to download the firmware version and then save it on the desktop and make sure you do not change the name of the downloaded file.
- For the second step, you need to search for the status tab on the “Arris firmware update router setup” page and choose the Router upgrade option from the drop-down menu.
- Just tap on the “Browse” button and then select the file that is required to be uploaded.
- Tap on the file and saved it on the desktop and then you will see the “Arris firmware update” window on-screen.
- You have to tap on the “Upgrade” button and then tap on the “OK” button to upgrade the firmware version of the “Arris firmware update wireless router”.
Note: You need to understand that the Arris firmware update wireless router will get unresponsive to command for about 3 minutes so you need to wait for a while.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has helped you to perform Arris firmware update you have to wait for your Arris router to restart and save all the modifications or the changes done to it. Once you restart the router just connect and check the firmware version you are using and what all is available. Remember, the router will now show you the updated version of the firmware you are operating t present to what you want to upgrade. So, here we have elaborated on the insights to process the steps for Arris firmware update and we hope that this article has helped you to upgrade the router firmware version successfully without any error in the process.