As the world is moving at a fast pace the wifi is becoming one of the important necessities for the home and the office is all just because of activities that are done using the internet. In addition to this, the users also love to entertain themselves using the content available online. To keep the gadgets connected to the digital platforms, there is a requirement for the apt access point that can keep your devices connected using a WAN network and serves the internet. You need to keep the excellent wifi access point to keep your gadgets connected to the internet.
This can keep your devices connected to the WAN network and serves the internet connection without any interruptions. When you need to trust a wireless router the Linksys is the most trusted one in wireless security which is also device friendly. It is very easy to setup Router however there can be a few errors that might occur. One of the common errors is when the Linksys router not connecting to the internet. In this article, you will learn the basic steps to fix the error so that there are no future interruptions taking place.
What are the steps to resolve the Linksys router not connecting to the internet?
It is mandatory that the routers in use should be connected to the internet. Here are the steps that are given below:
- First of all, switch off the wireless function and connect the computer directly to the router.
- Just reboot the computer and look for the internet connection.
- If there is no internet connection just reboot the router.
- Repeat the scenario with the computer that is connected with the router.
- If you are still unable to get connected with the internet then just get in touch with the internet service provider.
Point to remember: Make sure that your router is connected to a good and secured internet connection which will automatically enable the users to work with no interruptions.
What are the other ways to fix the Linksys router not connecting to internet error?
Apart from the process discussed earlier, there are other ways by which you can fix the error, these are as follows:
- You can try to power cycle the devices.
- Check the internet connectivity.
- Inspect the connection of the cables between the devices.
- Check the health status of the connector.
- Make sure you review the internet settings.
- Just update the router firmware.
- Check whether the router is overheating or not.
- Try to factory reset the router.
- Punch the ethernet port.
To conclude: In the end, it is expected that this article has helped you to fix the Linksys router not connecting to the internet. However, if you still have issues or have queries related to the article. Then we strongly recommend you visit the official Linksys website and get assistance for the same. On the website, you will get quality assistance and guidance from the technical experts in no time.
Recent Blog: How to fix Linksys router setup not working?