If your Linksys router setup not working then you have to download a software that is known to be the Restore PC repair tool. This software will repair all the common errors in order to protect you from data loss, malware attacks, hardware issues, and also optimizes the PC for maximum performance. You can fix the PC issues and remove the viruses in three basic steps:
- First of all, you have to download the PC repair tool.
- After this, tap on the “Start Scan” to search for the issues.
- Tap on the “Repair All” to fix the issues with Patented Technologies.
Has the Linksys router setup not working?
Once you have experienced Linksys router setup not working once the electric current shuts down and the router is just an exception to this. There is a brief power interruption and for this sometimes, there is a reset that has the same outcome. Since this issue is very common than we have decided to create the stepwise guide that will let you do the case the Linksys router stops working.
How to fix the Linksys router not working?
- First, if all, unplug the router from the power and check the power supply.
- Just remove all the cables from the router.
- After this, just plug them back and make sure the wires are connected in a proper way.
- Just release and renew the IP address.
- On your computer, you need to follow the steps and go to the “Setup” option and then tap on the “Mac address clone”.
- Just log in to the browser-based utility.
- Tap on the Setup tab and click on the “Mac address clone page.
- After this, tap on the “Enabled” option.
- Tap on the “Clone My PC’s MAC” and enter the 12 digit number.
- Just tap on the “Save settings” option.
- After this, reset the Linksys to its factory default settings.
- Remove all the PC errors.
What are the steps to fix the Linksys router setup not working?
- First of all, apply additional power cycling.
- Now, check the static/dynamic IP.
- Just use the default gateway to establish an internet connection.
- Tap on Windows key and the R key to open the Run command box.
- Type “cmd” and type “ipconfig” in the field.
- Find the default gateway and enter it in the URL for the browser.
- It will ask you the credentials as prompted on-screen.
- Once you enter the info, the computer will accept the internet connection.
What happens if you are still having Linksys router setup not working?
This software will help you to repair some of the common computer errors, protect you from file loss and malware or hardware failure, and optimizing the PC for its maximum output. Just fix the issue in simple steps as directed on the website for customer support.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
In the end, we hope that this article has helped you to deal with the Linksys router setup not working error. However, if you still have queries related to the topic we have just discussed then it is strongly suggested to visit the official Linksys website to get assistance for the related queries and actions. On the website, you will find out the best-in-quality assistance for fixing up the error by giving proper guidelines and a set of instructions.