Everybody is busy doing social networking and this has become an important part of our lives. We have become internet savvy and have totally dependent on networking sites. As we rely on the internet so much the problem arises when we are unable to access the internet. The users trust the Netgear router to access the internet for homes and offices. However, there is a common issue that occurs while you use Netgear and that is known as Netgear a6210 Not Detected.
According to the users, the routers work fine for a certain period of time but after that, the connection gets cut off and the only way to get the network back is to unplug and then reconnect the adapter. You can put yourself at risk by having an uncertain and unreliable network connection. You need not worry, here we will discuss some easy hacks that you can use to solve the Netgear a6210 Not Detected issue.
Possible reasons for “Netgear a6210 Not Detected” error.
There can be many reasons behind the “Netgear a6210 Not Detected” error to occur. Faulty equipment in use can be one of the reasons or problem with the power supply could be the reason for this error. The outdated drivers in use or a wrong channel setting can also be the culprits for this error to occur.
Some of the users also explain that it could also happen due to the corrupt drivers or your firewall that causes the conflict with the router. Any of these can become the reason behind the “Netgear a6210 Not Detected” error. Now, when you know the reason behind the error, it is important to learn ways to resolve this error.
Corrective measures to deal with “Netgear a6210 Not Detected” error
To troubleshoot the “Netgear a6210 Not Detected” error you can take the following steps into consideration:
- You have to check your Netgear router equipment: You can do this by trying different USB ports and then check by connecting the Netgear adapter to a different system. However, if the problem still persists, it is recommended to contact the Netgear customer support team.
- Try changing Power Settings: If the adapter is working fine with other computing devices, then there is a need to change the power settings a bit.
- Try to disable the USB selective suspend: For this, you have to click on the battery icon and then you have to select the Power options and then click on the “Advanced Power” options. After that, you have to disable both “On battery” and “Plugged in” option, the final step is to save the changes and exit.
- Disabling USB Root hub Power preserving: For this, you have to click on the device manager and then expand the Universal Serial Bus controllers’ option. You have to open the properties of the USB root hub and then click on the “Power management” tab. Make the changes and then restart your PC and check whether the “Netgear a6210 Not Detected” error is still occurring or not.
- You need to disable WLAN adapters suspend: You need to click on the device manager and then expand the option of the Network Adapters.
- You have to change the channel setting: For this, you have to open the Control Panel and then click on the Network and Sharing center and make the changes.
- You can check your Firewall: There are some apps that come along with their firewall. And this can cause a problem and lead to occur “Netgear a6210 Not Detected” error. So, you need to turn off the Block Internet Connection Sharing option present in the Advanced tab of those apps.
- Try to download the latest Netgear drivers: The Netgear a6210 adapter issue can be due to the driver’s problems. However, there are times that the drivers don’t get automatically installed. So, you need to download the latest Netgear drivers.
- Delete the Network Adapter Drivers: You can try to delete the Network Adapter Drivers and then scan for the new Hardware.
This article will help you to resolve the issues related to the “Netgear a6210 Not Detected” error, however, if the error persists, then it is recommended to get in touch with the Netgear Customer Support executives that are available on Netgear official website:- https://www.netgear.com/support/.
Smith leo is an acclaimed technical writer and his articles have appeared in a number of tech websites. His articles contribute to the latest technology, solutions to technical issues in top branded printers, and viruses, and emails. He focuses on balancing informative contents along with all technical needs. Visit@:- Netgear a6210 Not Detected.