Have you recently purchased your Orbi router and unable to set it up because you do not know the correct Orbi login method? If that is the case, this post shall help you out if you do not know the Orbi router login method. In this tutorial, we shall have a glance at different methods to log in and access your Orbi account.
Before you begin, one thing you must know is that people opt for Orbi instead of other routers because of one main reason. The main reason is that you get two functionalities in one router unit. This simply means that you get the functionality of a router in Orbi along with the functionality of the Wi-Fi range extender. However, to use it for the first time, a user needs to set up it by logging in to his Orbi account. Also, if you are wondering if your Netgear Router credentials would work for Orbi login, then you should note that you can use the same login details for both Netgear Orbi login.
Moving on, we shall quickly shed some light on the different processes to log in to Orbi.
Steps to log in to Orbi
The easiest and most accurate method to log in to your Orbi account has been discussed below in details:
- First of all, you need to go to open one of the web browsers.
- In the search section, you need to type the orbi login.com URL.
- After that, hit the Enter key to finally reach the Orbi web interface.
- On the login portal, enter the username and password.
- If you haven’t changed Orbi login address or password ever, use the default login details.
- After you correctly type the login details, press the ‘Log In’ button.
That’s it! You can now easily access your Orbi account, set up your router, or perform the Orbi factory reset process whenever you want.
Orbi Admin Login via the App
If you were unable to access your Orbi account using the method explained above, then you can use this Orbi login method via the app:
- The first thing you need to do is download and install the Netgear Orbi login app on your device.
- After it gets installed successfully, you need to tap on the app to launch it.
- Once you launch the app, you will see the login portal of Orbi.
- Here, you need to type the admin login details in the correct blanks.
- After that, tap on the ‘Sign In’ option.
Orbi Login Not Working – Try These Solutions
- Make sure that your Orbi is plugged in properly and receiving proper electricity.
- If that doesn’t help, you need to power cycle the modem or the router.
- Ensure the connectivity to the internet and try to log in one more time.
- you can also try to delete the browser cookies, cache, as well as history.
- Switch to a different browser and try once more.
- To reach the Orbi login page, you can use the IP address instead of the login URL.
- Update the firmware of your router.
Hurrah! You will be able to access your Orbi login page very easily if you follow the footsteps that are mentioned here. Make sure you follow these instructions real quickly in order to access your account without any hassle.