When you buy a new router for yourself, it is important that you change its security configurations for the purpose of maintaining its privacy. When you do this, you are making sure that nobody could access your network without your permission. However, t make any changes to the router’s default settings, you need to go through the TP link router login process which might not be easy for some users. Therefore, in this article, we shall have a look at the steps on how you can log in to your router and change its settings accordingly.
- First, you need to connect your router to your device.
- Now, open the preferred browser on it and enter 192.168.1.1 in it.
- If that doesn’t work, type 192.168.o.1.1, 19216811, or 192.168..1.1 instead.
- This will open the TP-Link Router Login interface on your screen.
- In case you don’t see it on your screen, clear the cache of your browser
- On the tp link router login interface, enter the default username and the default password viz. as admin and password simultaneously.
- Now, this will allow you to log in immediately.
- The router’s homepage will now appear on your screen.
With 192.168.l.1.1 login done, you can start making the necessary configurations such as changing the username and TP-link router login password. In case, you are unable to login using the IP address mentioned above, you can use the instructions below to know how you can find the default login details.
Instructions to find the default login details
- Launch the Start menu and type cmd in its search bar.
- Now, you need to ensure that your device is connected to the router properly.
- On the command prompts, type ipconfig.
- Your screen will now display your router’s IP address and related network info.
How do I change the login details of my router?
To change the default TP link login details, you can follow the steps given below. Once you change these credentials, you need to do the next time tplink login using the new details:
- First up, you need to log in to tp link router.
- You can do this via the tplink router login page.
- After logging in using the default credentials, select System Tools.
- This will open up a drop-down menu on your device.
- Now, you need to tap on the ‘Password’ option to continue.
- On the password editing page, you need to first enter the old password.
- After that, you can input the new password in the given field.
- Additionally, you can choose a new username as well.
As soon as you save these details for tplinkwifi router, you would be allowed to log in only using the new tplinklogin details. Visit:- Cash App Login.